Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Interested in Summer Training for May 2008? Please register Now

Dear Friends,
We at AbhayJere.com receive large number of requests from young students for help in getting summer trainings.........Currently, we are developing stategy to help such students and we hope that we will be successful in helping atleast few next year. So, if you are interested in getting summer training through us in May 2008.....please let us know now, so that we can plan accordingly...........

Note: We cannot assure anything but we promise that we will try our Best.

3 comments:

BioOwl-The Curious Ullu said...

I am a research fellow at CCMB, hyderabad. CCMB is a premier research institute of India. Every year CCMB caters to the need of 60-70 students for summer training.If this information is of any help to you please, let me know.You can contact me on:
sonu@ccmb.res.in

Anonymous said...

i am darshan mehta
i am in 2nd year mba pharmatech in nmims and would like to do a summer training in may 2008
u can contact me
my mail id darshanmehta301@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

i am navraj
i am in 4th year b.tech bio.tech in lpu and would like to do 6 month training(internship) in 2011
u can contact me,my mail id randhawa_navraj3@yahoo.in